In the Workplace
- Innovative and original thinking for development and implementing improvements.
- Collaborative contributor.
- Generalist with a need to learn and be exposed to the various aspects of the business.
- Factual and objective.
- Tolerant of risk and uncertainty.
- Adaptable to changes in priorities and direction.
- Confidence in ability to make decisions.
- Value an environment with an open exchange of ideas.
- Built a complete outsourced business solution for a Brazil-based sportswear line making it the premier choice in the hot yoga market.
- Started four teams, one developed products in the qualified retirement plans industry.
- Under my own business, I have developed six businesses in creative services, business consultation, ecommerce and ready-to-wear.
- Contributed to the establishment, running and sale of two hot yoga studios.
- 10,000+ hour yoga teacher.
Enorm LLC, Owner
- Assistant to East Regional Vice President, Equitable Advisors Retirement Benefits Group
- Freelance editorial services for The Magic Pencil
- Freelance editorial services for ERISA plan sponsor level communications – newsletters, libraries, plan sponsor resources, and legislative updates and product management for Participant Retirement Plan kits.
- Creative direction, services and solutions for small companies – branding, strategy, marketing, sales and organizational development.
- PI (The Predictive Index) trained Partner.
- PI Certified Talent Optimization Consultant
- Startup and Product Development Everywear Activewear, yoga/fitness clothing
- Contract services for Yogabela, yoga/fitness clothing.
- Worldwide distribution, sales and marketing provider for Shakti Activewear.
Hometown Sweat / The Hot Yoga Factory Chelmsford / Sweet Heat
- 10,000+ Hour Experienced Hot Yoga Teacher
- Certified Bikram Yoga Teacher & Inferno Hot Pilates (HIIT) Instructor
- Studio Director/Owner 2011-2015 (The Hot Yoga Factory Chelmsford)
- Co-Owner 2008-2012 (Sweet Heat Nashua)
- 500 Hours/Bikram Yoga Teacher Certification – Spring 2007
- USA Yoga Athlete – New England Regionals and Nationals 2005, New England Regionals 2006, 2007, New England Regionals and Nationals 2015, 3rd Place Women’s 50+ Division National Champion 2015/6
- USA Yoga Coach – since 2008
- USA Yoga Judge – since 2018 Bikram Yoga Nashua Studio Co-Owner/Director
- Designed and wrote marketing and customer communications.
- Employee training
- Project management
- Co-developed sales cycle
- Led Advanced Practice for teachers and inspired students.
Standard & Poor’s Financial Communications
- Senior Editor for a full line of retirement plan products and services.
- Developed a personalized employee kit system for employer plans.
- Accompanied sales staff on sales presentations to present capabilities.
- Worked with affiliated S&P divisions to coordinate the entire S&P product/service offering to the retirement services industry.
- Vice President
- Deep knowledge base of ERISA retirement plans
- ERISA Plan Services Project and Communications Consultant / Team Manager
- Startup of each of these Retirement Plans Department services; Retirement Plan Communications Group, Small Business Retirement Plan Services, Sales Proposal Team, and Retirement Plan Compliance Communications Team.
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
Bachelor of Arts, Major: Political Science and History