Equitable Advisors, New and Existing Business Consultant
Enorm LLC, Owner
- Assistant to East Regional Vice President, Equitable Advisors Retirement Benefits Group
- Freelance editorial services for The Magic Pencil
- Freelance editorial services for ERISA plan sponsor level communications – newsletters, libraries, plan sponsor resources, and legislative updates and product management for Participant Retirement Plan kits.
- Creative Agency provided direction, services and solutions for small companies – branding, strategy, marketing, sales and organizational development.
- PI (The Predictive Index) trained Partner.
- PI Certified Talent Optimization Consultant
- Startup and Product Development Everywear Activewear, yoga/fitness clothing
- Business development services for Yogabela, yoga/fitness clothing.
- Worldwide distribution, sales and marketing provider for Shakti Activewear.
- 10,000+ Hour Experienced Hot Yoga Teacher
- Certified Bikram Yoga Teacher & Inferno Hot Pilates (HIIT) Instructor
- Studio Director/Owner 2011-2015 (Bikram Yoga Chelmsford)
- Studio Co-Owner 2008-2012 (Bikram Yoga Nashua)
- 500 Hours/Bikram Yoga Teacher Certification – Spring 2007
- USA Yoga Athlete – New England Regionals and Nationals 2005, New England Regionals 2006, 2007, New England Regionals and Nationals 2015, 3rd Place Women’s 50+ Division National Champion 2015/6
- USA Yoga Coach
- USA Yoga Judge
- Designed and wrote marketing and customer communications
- Employee training
- Project management
- Co-developed sales cycle
- Advanced Practice Leader for teachers and inspired students
Standard & Poor’s Financial Communications
- Senior Editor for a full line of retirement plan products and services.
- Developed a personalized employee kit system for employer plans.
- Accompanied sales staff on sales presentations to present capabilities.
- Worked with affiliated S&P divisions to coordinate the entire S&P product/service offering to the retirement services industry.
- Vice President
- Deep knowledge base of ERISA retirement plans
- ERISA Plan Services Project and Communications Consultant / Team Manager
- Startup of each of these Retirement Plans Department services; Retirement Plan Communications Group, Small Business Retirement Plan Services, Sales Proposal Team, and Retirement Plan Compliance Communications Team.
In the Workplace
- Innovative and original thinker for development and improvements.
- Collaborative contributor.
- Generalist with a need to learn and exposure to the various facets of a business.
- Factual and objective.
- Highly adaptable to change and tolerant of risk and uncertainty.
- Confident decision maker.
- Value an environment with an open exchange of ideas.
- Built a complete outsourced business solution for a Brazil-based sportswear line making it the premier choice in the hot yoga market.
- Started four teams and developed products in the 401(k) industry.
- Developed six businesses in creative services, business consultation, ecommerce and ready-to-wear.
- Contributed to the establishment, running and sale of two hot yoga studios.
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
Bachelor of Arts, Major: Political Science and History